News and views
Catch up on our webinar: Your options for provider collaboration within your Integrated Care System (ICS)
Catch up on our webinar, produced in partnership with Bevan Brittan LLP, where we explore the implications of the Department for Health and Social Care’s proposals for integrated care.
In February the DHSC published its proposals for a Health and Care Bill. This includes a goal for joined-up working at ‘place’ level, underpinned by ‘place leadership’. This is now a critical period for health and care providers who will want to identify and secure their place in the new arrangements.
This webinar helps leaders start to think through some of the challenges and opportunities. We are joined by leaders from the sector who will discuss their own experience of collaboration and partnership building.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Copps, Managing Consultant, Mutual Ventures (Chair)
- James Wilson, Transformation Director, EPUT, NELFT and Provide
- Monique Carayol, Director of Strategy and Transformation at Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Carly Caton, Partner, Bevan Brittan LLP
- Matt Carter, Senior Consultant, Mutual Ventures
NB: Bevan Brittan and Mutual Ventures have been working in partnership for a number of years, providing a blend of business, commercial and legal support to NHS and independent providers seeking to find their place in the new health and care system. This has often involved the exploration and implementation of partnerships with other providers.