MV’s Public Service Transformation helps public bodies to transform the performance, health, and capabilities of their organisations. We enable front line services to be fully supported, by using a holistic perspective to design how services are delivered across the wider organisation and system. We recognise that the way the whole organisation operates, impacts service delivery.
Social workers, doctors, nurses, Council officers and other frontline staff require the right support mechanisms and business capabilities to allow them to carry out their work to the best of their ability:
- the right information at the right time;
- alignment to the regulatory and policy context;
- effective leadership and governance;
- fit-for-purpose technology;
- smooth processes and pathways;
- beneficial partnerships;
- a motivated and evolving workforce;
- a fitting physical and virtual environment; and
- staff organised in a way that allows them to succeed.
We work with organisations where the aspiration is transformative, sustainable improvement.
MV has developed the Public Service Operating Model framework, and an established methodology, which is specifically tailored to support holistic design and change across local authorities, VCSEs and public bodies.
An organisation’s operating model, is the link between strategy and day-to-day operations. Defining this for the future is an essential tool to delivering sustainable change in public services.
The key elements of our framework allow us to assess and design your service or organisation:
If you would like more information or to discuss how we can help, please get in touch with John Copps: