Rachel Musson | Associate
Rachel is an effective and dynamic leader, with a positive and energetic approach.
Rachel has 24 years’ leadership experience in politically sensitive, complex and diverse organisations, including private sector start-ups through to the largest UK public sector organisations.
Rachel has extended her core skill set in finance and governance, into excellent strategic and organisational development skills. With an ability to quickly understand organisations and the context they operate within. Rachel brings to life organisational objectives to inspire and galvanise action. She gains stakeholder trust and respect through delivery, competence and integrity.
She is passionate about people as the organisational lifeblood, and about developing an empowering culture which is critical to organisational success.
Her key strengths include:
- Developing outstanding stakeholder relationships, with strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Adaptive management and coaching skills
- Establishing new functions and ways of working
- Innovative and strategic whole systems thinking
- Highly skilled in developing and delivering strategic business plans
- Positive national profile through extensive public and private sectors networks,
- Ensuring good governance and efficient organisational systems and processes