We are passionate about better, more sustainable public services.
We work with local authorities, the NHS and other public bodies as well as VCSEs to transform public services. Our approach is based on our knowledge and commitment to public services and a ‘can do’ spirit. We understand that every client faces their own challenges and our team will work in partnership with you to find a solution that fits.
We invest in relationships with our clients and in understanding what makes each service unique. We work in a flexible way, adapting our approach to suit the needs of each individual service and staff team.
We recruit high quality people, each of whom brings their own experience and expertise. Our team have very diverse backgrounds and includes people who have worked in the public sector, in social enterprises and charities, and in top-tier consulting.
Mutual Ventures was set up in 2011 by our three Directors (David, Andrew and Oliver) after they saw the potential to help public services achieve more through combining a strong public service ethos with an entrepreneurial culture. Since then, we have grown steadily, working with more than 150 different services, and developing a reputation for quality.
A number of our clients have been with us since the start and we continue to enjoy a strong relationship with them. In the years to come we look forward to helping even more public services improve and become more sustainable.
- Demonstrate passion for improving front line public and community services
- Be open, honest, collaborative and pragmatic when working with clients, partners and each other
- Deliver real and tangible benefits to our clients and local communities
- Learn lessons from disappointments and quickly move on
- Remain committed to building a sustainable, ethical and socially focused business
- Maintain a work life balance, enjoy our work and have fun!