Mutual Ventures was set up in 2011 by our three Directors (David, Andrew and Oliver) after they saw the potential to help public services achieve more through combining a strong public service ethos with an entrepreneurial culture. Since then, we have grown steadily, working with more than 150 different services, and developing a reputation for quality.
A number of our clients have been with us since the start and we continue to enjoy a strong relationship with them. In the years to come we look forward to helping even more public services improve and become more sustainable.
- Demonstrate passion for improving front line public and community services
- Be open, honest, collaborative and pragmatic when working with clients, partners and each other
- Deliver real and tangible benefits to our clients and local communities
- Learn lessons from disappointments and quickly move on
- Remain committed to building a sustainable, ethical and socially focused business
- Maintain a work life balance, enjoy our work and have fun!