The MV team has significant experience in supporting a wide range of organisations across the public sector bring about change, across a variety of disciplines, with different operating models, culture, size, and scale.
Our approach is a collaborative one based on a principle of partnership. We make a difference by supporting our clients understand the challenges they face, and build on their strengths in co-designing and implementing new ways of working to meet their business needs.
Our focus is on long-term transformation and sustainable improvement rather than a ‘quick fix’. Our role is to bring an independent perspective and provide challenge and expertise, to facilitate discussions and build momentum to drive change.
Our strengths lie in our ability to apply our wide range of knowledge and experience to support improved outcomes at a strategic and operational level, with a strong track record of supporting central and local government.
Our offer is tailored to the requirements of each organisation we work with. Performance improvement activity will usually be broken down into 3 key stages; diagnostic, delivery, and evaluation/review. We recognise that not all clients will require a full programme of activity and therefore we offer a flexible approach by the provision of individual items, or a cross section of support, from the menu below, as well as full programmes of activity.
Our range of performance improvement services include:
- Developing performance management frameworks, dashboards, and core datasets;
- Designing quality assurance systems and self-evaluation frameworks, including casework audit and review;
- Undertaking business process reviews (BPR) and service redesign across frontline services, business systems, IT/case management systems (including ICS), and ‘back office’ functions;
- Programme management, implementation and review of improvement and performance boards/surgeries;
- Undertaking independent service evaluation and review to identify organisational strengths and areas for improvement; developing improvement plans where required; and
- Coaching and mentoring for external evaluation, review, and inspection, including self-assessment.
To find out more about how we can help to support you please contact Kelly Swaffield, our performance improvement lead at: email@example.com or call 0770 1373 328.