Bid for impact with Impact for Growth
The Access Foundation’s Impact Management programme aims to build the capacity of charities and social enterprises to manage their impact, in order to improve their outcomes and diversify income.
Mutual Ventures is an approved provider on the Impact for Growth strand of the programme. This is for charities and social enterprises that are seeking to raise investments or contracts. It includes training, grant funding and support to help develop impact management systems required to meet the needs of investors or commissioners.
In total, £1.8m of grant funding is available, with up to £50k for each organisation. This is to be used to work with an approved partner consultancy, such as Mutual Ventures.
How do I know if I am eligible?
To check your eligibility and find out more, you can visit the Impact Management Programme website and register your interest here.
Eligible charities and social enterprises are required to attend a free one day impact management training session. After this, they can then apply for a grant to develop a project that will improve systems and process.
What support can Mutual Ventures provide?
Mutual Ventures can work with you to develop a tailored package of support to address your organisation’s impact management needs. We are able to offer support in a range of areas, including:
- Definition and measurement of social impact, including theory of change
- Design of data collection systems, processes and tools
- Embedding an impact management culture
- Communicating your impact
We can also support more broadly with:
- Strategy and business planning – evaluating your position in the market, examining your operating model, and reviewing your strategic plans
- Financial modelling – developing financial models, determining funding requirements, and testing financial resilience
- Reviewing your governance – assessment of the skills and competencies of the board, action plan to address weaknesses, and training in commercial skills
- Business development – identifying and assessing opportunities, and responding to tenders
To read more about Impact for Growth and how we could help you, download our presentation here.
To talk to us about working together, call us on (020) 3714 3900 or contact us via email.